Recruitment for the I edition of the Ambassador Program has ended! The best candidates were selected.
The purpose of the program is to build a contact point between the startups, practical business knowledge and investors from the Innovation Blaze contact database.
The program consists of three stages (internal training, secondary training and implementation of the gained knowledge for selected startups).
Internal training will take place from 16-20 September in Łódź between 6:00 and 9:00 PM
Benefits for Ambassadors:
1. Free participation in training with practical business knowledge,
2. Building a personal brand supported by the Innovation Blaze brand,
3. Written certificate of internship (for students),
4. Business references on LinkedIn from the founder of the Innovation Blaze incubator,
5. Innovation Blaze certificate confirming the completion of the training and consulting program,
6. Potential possibility of staying permanently in the company (only for selected people).
The Ambassador’s main tasks are:
1. Participation in internal training Innovation Blaze to gain practical business knowledge,
2. Sharing acquired knowledge with the environment to help originators implement their ideas for innovative businesses,
3. Co-organization of the competition for the best startup and support in obtaining external financing for the implementation of startups as part of the Innovation Blaze incubator,
4. Active participation in building the Innovation Blaze brand through social media.
Objectives for ambassadors:
1. Acquiring a basic knowledge package as part of free Innovation Blaze training – exam passed,
2. Transfer of acquired knowledge to a group of at least three people from their own environment,
3. Support in organizing the competition for the best startup,
4. Support in the preparation of a minimum of three innovative business ideas in accordance with the Innovation Blaze standard,
5. Summary of practices in the form of video reports on social media.
16.09 – introduction to business psychology
17.09 – project management according to Innovation Blaze standards
18.09 – methodologies and Global Best Business Practices
19.09 – using practical tools to work according to Innovation Blaze standards
20.09 – preparation of the project for the investor
The condition of participation in free training is consent to the use of a personal image for promotional activities aimed at strengthening the brand Innovation Blaze.
Program Coordinator – Michał Ebert